feel free to add in any links!
This shits just ridiculous. Probably the worst torture in the history of torture.
SAND FLOOR ROOM
So basically it’s a torture device, where a person is put into a room with slow moving sand-paper at the bottom. There is no way out.
The person has to walk forward to keep from getting send to the corner and scraped.
Eventually after days of walking, the person will get tired and won’t be able to anymore.
What happens next, is pretty gruesome and self-explanatory.
I´m a writer I whisper as I secretly find this extremely fascinating
holy shit that’s horrific
I think the only point in time in life where these would be life saving…..
1. Do not hate them for it. They are on a journey too.
2. Understand that sometimes you will be a bandage caressing a temporary wound or you will be a pinnacle of permanency rooted deeply in their heart. Accept that you do this to people too.
3. Do not step on your feet trying to find a rhythm you are not meant to follow.
4. Do not let it harden you: continue to nurture, continue to love.
5. People use words as anchors to latch onto bits of you and when they leave remind yourself that the sea never bled itself dry because a ship left it.
6. Write the nastiest letter and burn it.
7. Yes, they may have illuminated pieces of you that you were unaware existed. But now you do and they are not the last person to remind you.
8. Dizzy yourself with everything you love, like dancing in the greenhouse to horrid pop songs or reading Haruki Murakami.
9. Set all that anger ablaze, you are wasting your time sifting through it.
10. Internalize the fact that you were still breathing before you met them.
11. Forgive them.